- Kyros Law files second WWF/WWE Concussion Lawsuit on behalf of former wrestlers, Evan Singleton & Vito LoGrasso.
- Kyros Law represents whistleblower in Medicare Fraud case that settles for $25 million.
- Kyros Law files WWF/WWE Concussion Lawsuit on behalf of former wrestler Billy Jack Haynes. Visit the WWF/WWE Concussion Lawsuit Center Website for more information.
- Kyros Law & Grant Eisenhofer File Claims Against Republic of Cyprus on behalf of non-Cypriot depositors in the Cyprus Popular Bank (commonly known as Laiki Bank) or the Bank of Cyprus. If you have invested money in Cyprus Popular Bank, please visit our Cyprus Banking Lawsuit website.
- Kyros Law is representing persons injured by GM vehicles with faulty ignitions. GM Lawsuit
Kyros Law specializes in a wide range of complex litigation, mass torts, and corporate governance matters, including the representation of whistleblowers, shareholders and consumers in securities fraud, false claims act and class actions. Our lawyers have been responsible for recovering hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients throughout the United States, Africa, Asia and Europe.
Our practice includes:
- SEC Whistleblower and retaliation claims under the consumer fraud provisions of the Dodd Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
- Whistleblower claims brought pursuant to the False Claims Act (FCA).
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) Reporting and Bounty collection.
- Federal and Securities class and derivative actions.
- Whistleblower actions under the bounty provisions of Section 21F of the Securities Exchange Act.
- Claims for retaliation under Section 806 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.
- Class Action claims arising under any state or federal common law or statutory law for the protection of consumers.
- Antitrust Reporting and Enforcement actions.
Kyros Law is co-counsel with many of the premier law firms throughout the country on these matters.More about KL
KL Services include:
- Case development including generating clients, case identification, research, document collection, monitoring filings & developing new theories of liability.
- Tracking Emerging fields of practice in the SEC, Medicare, Insurance, pharmaceutical, ERISA fields.
- Consultation on latest client/case development strategies: press releases, web, TV, social media, referral networks.
- Wide range of contacts in all sectors of legal, financial, pharmaceutical industries throughout the world.
- Proven Success. Hundreds of millions of dollars recovered in settlements for our clients.
We are available to discuss new matters. Complex cases created, and new clients delivered in all fields. Call 1-800-934-2921.